Custom Ubuntu Distribution named 'DBLab'
Click the above links to jump items
* Japanese version is other Web page.
Contact E-mail Address:
We are a member of the Open Invention Network.
- Select the「Boot the Live System」 to boot the live system.
Select the「Start the installer directry」 to install the system into a hard disk (or USB stick).
The following figure is booting the Live System
- Boot Finished
- Select the 'ubuntuuser', and click 'Login'
- login succeeded.
- Select 'Logout' in application menu.
- Select 'Shutdown'.
You can choose language when login
Launch the lekeymap to change keyboard settings.
Right click menu
Do right click on background
Launch application using an application launcher on the left side
- Editor (leafpad)
- File search tool (catfish)